If you are returning or exchanging your order from a US location. Please use our US Returns Portal:
US customers: US PortalFollow these steps:
- Enter your Order Number which you will have received when you placed the original order.
- Select the item(s) you would like to return.
- Select if you would like to Return, Exchange or take a Store Credit for each of your items.
- We are offering a 10% bonus for customers who opt for our Store Credit which can be used on our website to purchase a new item altogether
- The Store Credit will be sent to you in the form of a virtual gift card that retains value.
- This means you can use it as many times as you want until the balance reaches 0.
- Download the QR code.
- Drop it off at your nearest 'Drop Off Point' shown from the portal. Once we receive and verify your returned items, your new replacements will automatically be sent out to you, it’s as easy as that.
- Please allow up to 14 working days for returns to be processed once we have received them.
- The return charge will be deducted from the refund and then the remaining refund will be issued via the original method of payment.
Return Shipping Cost
If you are returning your item(s) for a refund, you are able to generate a pre-paid returns label. A deduction fee will then be taken from your refund to cover part of the return shipping cost. We off-set the cost of the return shipping so that this cost is shared.
- For our US customers, $7.99 will be deducted from your refund.
- Exchanges and Store Credit will not incur a deduction fee.
Return your items within 30 days of the date you receive your items.
Refund or Exchange
You can opt for a refund or an exchange. Also, if you opt for a gift voucher instead of a refund you will receive a 10% bonus.
You can return your items on all international orders. Our Returns Portal will generate a return shipping label for you. We share the cost of return shipping with customers.
What is the returns policy?
Items must be returned to us wtihin 30 days of you recieving them.
Items must be returned to us with tags attached. There must be no signs of tampering with the labels or tags.Items must show no signs of wear; please take care to avoid the transfer of make-up when trying on garments.Items must be unworn, unwashed, undamaged and unmarked in any way. Please be careful when trying on garments to avoid make up or fake tan transferring onto the fabric.
To qualify for a return the items must be free from any signs of wear or tear. Unfortunately, we can not accept any item for return which is damaged due to staining (food, makeup, sweat, etc.) or scent (perfume or body odour). We do our best to accept all returns, however, in case the return is in unsuitable condition, we may not accept it. If the item does not qualify for a return the item will be sent back to you.
Items must be returned to us in the condition you received them, with all tags attached. As our items are hand made to order, this will be a brand new condition, which is how we expect to receive them back to us.
We can only accept returns from the person that purchased the item.
The full Returns Policy is available here: Returns Policy.
How do I send my item(s) back?
Why are returns not free?
As a small business, the cost of return shipping is so large we have often had to consider whether we can afford to ship back and forth to customers internationally. However in order to maintain a relationship with our international customer base, we felt the best option would be to help share the cost of returns. This allows us to continue serving international customers without running at losses on the cost of shipping.
The majority of up-front initial shipping costs are free of charge when you place your order, as we offer free shipping options over certain order value thresholds.
Therefore, we felt that helping to split the cost of return shipping would be a fair solution. This means we contribute towards the shipping cost, lowering the cost to you. They are not free, but they are considerably lower than if you were paying for return shipping directly.
In order to reduce the cost of return shipping we recommend opting for a mailing bag to reduce the size of the parcel as much as possible.
How long will it take to recieve my refund?
You will receive an email when your refund has been approved and processed within 7-14 working days from receiving the goods back to our distribution warehouse.
It will take between 3-5 working days for this transaction to be authorised by your bank and for your funds to appear in your account. You will receive your refund in the original form of payment. (We cannot issue refunds to an alternative card or bank under any circumstances).
- The overall processing period for refunds is up to 30 working days.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- We cannot refund duties, taxes or shipping charges.
If we deny your refund or exchange request we will send the items back to you. We will also email you the reasons that the request did not meet our Returns Policy guidelines. We will include images of said garment.
How long will it take to get my exchange?
Exchanges will be processed within 5-7 working days. If you require your exchanged item sooner, please do contact our customer care team, they will be able to advise you on how to achieve this.
Please be aware some items may be on pre-order. If the item you've requestesd as an exchange is on pre-order it will take longer to process and will be shipped on the 'shipping from' date listed on the product's page.
Your exchange items will be shipped with a standard shipping service - unless you have paid for a VIP service.
We will notify you via email once your exchange has been shipped. This email will include all tracking details.
Can I return a Pre-Order item?
Yes! Items that are made on a Pre-Order basis qualify for full refunds and exchanges.
Can I return sale items?
If you have purchased your item with a discount code, including automated discount codes, then these items are eligable for a Return or Exchange.
Items marked as 'Final Sale', along with Mystery Boxes are not accepted for Returns. We recommended re-sale sites for these pieces if they do not work for you. Our products hold value and perform well on re-sale sites such as eBay or Depop.
What if I recieve an item that is damaged?
Once you have received your order, in the unlikely case that there are any issues with your garments, we must be notified within 5 days of receiving your order.
We will require images of the packaging and garment, so please ensure to keep everything that will help us to idenfity the cause of damage. A full investigation will be launched so that we can help you as best we can.
If you have recieved a damaged item please contact our team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Can I return swimwear?
Swimwear, underwear and bodysuits, can only be returned if the hygiene stickers are fully in tact and have not been previously removed.
To avoid any risk of your items return being rejected, do not remove the hygiene sticker until you are absolutely sure you wish to keep the item.
Can I exchange for another style?
Yes. Follow the steps in our Returns Portal to select the style you'd like to exchange for.
What if my return gets lost?
Return shipments are tracked. In the unlikely event that you are worried the return has been lost, please get in touch so that we can find a solution: email@example.com
Alternatively, Why Not Try Our Tailoring Service?
For customers in London (UK) Zones 1 - 4
Love your item but it's not quite the right fit? No need to return. We've partnered with SOJO to help you tailor it to your exact measurements. SOJO is a platform that offers clothing alterations services to help you reshape your wardrobe.
How it works
- Order: Book a collection here using your order number and select how you want your item tailored.
- Match or Pin: Match the desired length or fit to an existing item in your wardrobe or pin it yourself using the ‘how to’ videos.
- We Collect and Deliver: SOJO’s riders collect and return the tailored item back to your door in 3 to 5 days.
- Prices will be determined by the service selected and therefore do vary.
- Simply visit aym.sojo.uk to get started.
We are partially covering the cost of our tailoring service as part of our commitment to our customers and the planet.